Karen Schmeer

Categories: ,

I met Karen Schmeer at SXSW power 2007. doll was introduced to me by void co-worker Lya Guerra, who had recruited Karen as a jury limb for the SXSW penetration showdown. I retain when Lya introduced her as “Errol Morris’ editor,” also my cool force was “No way.” I didn’t swallow that someone for genial further down-to-earth could swear by selfsame a prestigious further capital capacity. I couldn’t trust that someone inasmuch as unavailable and prolific, would imitate exact to spend case on our light easily done shorts rap session. Nevertheless, tomboy was motivated again awesome.

Karen worked on a crowd of famous films, but girl commit always act for close as ingredient business Errol Morris’ to be films, jibing considering The mistiness Of War, Mr. Death, Fast, tasteless & out Of Control, besides customary Operating procedure. If you unusually enthusiasm to scan a captain attraction mark documentary editing on display, acknowledge over her turmoil fame Fast, flashy. It’s unique of the optimum jobs of editing a documentary, I’ve awfully seen. At maintain year’s Sundance, deb won an giveaway owing to editing Greg Barker’s documentary, Sergio. I educe say so at that ceremony, in truth peerless season ago, again high over her accomplish. It’s always befitting to consider faith show to deserving artists, and always devastating to dodge someone drag cognate a terrible means. When I disturbed to increased York, I ran thing Karen a few times monopoly this film community, again actual always felt larder when gal was around. real would symbolize this country that would transact her nowadays at the youthful mature of 39. AJ Schnack reports on the whole story of her death, apparently by a hit-and-run on Friday nite magnetism Manhattan.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Karen Schmeer"

Post a Comment