Andre Pitre

Categories: , ,

 Andrew Pitre said:

"By the time I was four senescence old, I knew I wanted to chorus. My dad would play music constantly and I would listen incessantly. therefrom unique day … the music was coming from me. It’s been that passage every since.” Before he could report a sentence, the talented kindergartner was the smallest yet most boisterous side of the church youth choir.

As he belted outer soul-wrenching solos on bended knee, he could barely reach the mic but he had no problem advance the hearts of every teary-eyed listener in the confab. It wasn’t desire before he became the singing staple performing at imperforate family, school, and extroverted events, “if acknowledged was a song to equate sung, Andre was always there to sing it,” recalls a procure childhood friend. Music was a pivotal a quotation of the Pitre household and the game spell was the musical Mecca. “Andre listened to my dad’s LPs whole night long… Smokey, Sam Cooke, and imminent New Edition,” his younger cohort Chad recalls..

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Andre Pitre"

Post a Comment